Senior PHP Developer
We are hiring PHP DEVELOPER's which will be a part of a full-stack creative team for our further very interesting projects.
- Write “clean” and well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP and in particular PHP Framework: CodeIgniter, Laravel,
- Understanding of other technologies, like: Vue.Js, React, Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc., will be a priority for candidates,
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services,
- Good knowledge of Github, Docker and comfortable working with agile projects,
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.),
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas,
- Experience with ERP´s will be an advantage for candidates.
- Full Time Working Contract,
- Competitive Salary wich will depend on the candidate expertise.
We're on a mission!
Our mission is to accompany organizations into the digital future with the help of our technological expertise and creativity. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Tier-1 Cloud Solution Provider and member of the Enterprise Cloud Alliance, we maintain a close partnership with Microsoft in order not only to provide technical expertise on first-class cloud architectures but also to quickly provide qualified support for matters relating to our Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure Cloud and Dynamics 365 customers to get.
To always process the concerns and wishes of our customers with modern and cloud-based means in a friendly, fast and to their complete satisfaction in order to ideally support and enable them in use with their IT resources.
Making the impossible possible? Challenge accepted!
As a Ventoo Cloud Support Engineer, you work every day with state-of-the-art cloud technologies in the Microsoft environment. You are empathetic, communicative and service-oriented and have the ability to quickly find high-quality solutions and to explain technologies and their benefits to our customers in an appropriate manner. You bring a lot of curiosity, you are happy to constantly learn new things and you can quickly find your way in a rapidly changing technological environment. With your ideas, your commitment and your passion for new technologies, you will take yourself and the SPINP team forward.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
- Ergonomic workplace, state-of-the-art technologies and work tools
- Five weeks vacation per year and attractive social benefits
- Personal development through internal coaching, brown bags, participation in conferences, specialist events and further training
- Customer organizations and projects in the areas of Life Science, Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Public Sector
- Have fun and enjoy working in a team and with our customers
How can you apply?
If you would like to become a Spinpler:in, then send us your CV. We look forward to getting to know you!
FRONTEND - VUE.JS DEVELOPER
We are looking for 3 (three) Frontend Developers (VUE.JS), who will be responsible for designing, developing and monitoring applications.
- Great passion and proven experience in frontend development
- Very good knowledge of Vue.js
- Minimum 1 year proven experience on Frontend technologies
- Comfortable with REST (API design)
- Basic experience in using Docker containers and versioning with GIT
- Familiar with the application of Clean Code principles
- Understanding of PHP7 & Laravel is an advantage
- Knowing German Language will be a pro for the candidate
- You will work closely with the product owner and the backend team
- Full Time Working Contract,
- Very competitive Salary and it will depend on experience level.